Develop a Marketing System that Consistently Attracts New Customers and Turns Them into Loyal Advocates for Your Business.
The Small Business Marketing Academy has partnered with Duct Tape Marketing to deliver proven systems that will help you gain more customers, more profit and more control of your business. Duct Tape Marketing has been referenced in prestigious publications such as The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and USA Today.
What is a Marketing System?
Marketing systems are comprehensive strategies that integrate every aspect of your marketing program from branding and lead generation to lead conversion and customer development. These systems typically combine off-line tactics with multiple digital marketing tools. Successful marketing systems consistently attract new customers and turn them into loyal advocates for your business. There are two ways to develop your marketing system at The SBMA:
1.) Businesses that currently generate less than $500,000 in annual sales should consider the Duct Tape Marketing On-line Training System. This is the program that has already helped thousands of small businesses develop their own marketing systems. It was created by John Jantsch, best-selling author of Duct Tape Marketing. It combines on-line training with one-on-one coaching sessions.
The Duct Tape Marketing System is currently being upgraded and will be open for new enrollment in late April. Look for it in our Marketing Courses section.
2.) Businesses that do more than $500,000 in annual sales should consider the SBMA "Done-for -You" Marketing System. This powerful partnership includes all of the following elements:
- Comprehensive "Done-for-You" marketing strategy
- Installation and on-going running of your "inbound marketing system" (see below)
- On-going strategy, content creation, and support
- A variety of powerful optional digital marketing upgrades
Strategy Before Tactics
“Strategy without tactics is the slowest road to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat” ~Sun Tzu
Any successful marketing system must begin with a solid overall strategy. Without a well-defined strategy your marketing tactics will lack both focus and power. We will interview your customers, research your industry and competitors, do an analysis of your current marketing and develop a complete marketing system for your business.
Automate Your Lead Generation with an Inbound Marketing System
For decades, the only ways to generate a steady flow of leads were through expensive "interruption" methods: cold calling, telemarketing, and advertising. And once a prospect was engaged, staff would have to spend additional time educating them before a sale could be consummated. But today's consumers are over two-thirds done with their buying cycle before they even want to talk with a representative of the company. Most of their early research is done on-line and that's where a strong inbound marketing system can work wonders.
Inbound marketing is built around a strong Search Engine Optimization (SEO) program. SEO can be specifically configured for local businesses in a way that helps insure your company will place higher in local search rankings. This may not be too important for a company like IBM or Microsoft, but it is very important for any company that has a local presence and local address. Local SEO is a powerful way to get the name of your company in front of potential customers at the critical time they are actively searching for information on the products and services you sell.
Well-run inbound systems not only place you high in the search-engine rankings, they also educate prospects via on-line reviews, blog and social media posts. Thus you get prospects to know, like, trust, and contact you; already presold on your business. Getting a hot prospect to actually pick up the phone and seek you out is the dream situation for most small business owners.
If you don’t have the time or expertise to develop and run your own inbound marketing system, then let The SBMA do it for you.
Here’s what you get as a SBMA Marketing Systems client:
- A Comprehensive Marketing Strategy - We'll develop a complete customized marketing system for your business including Competitive Analysis, development of Ideal Customer Profiles, Brand Strategy, Lead Generation System, Lead Conversion System, Customer Experience System, and Customer Development System.
- On-going support, progress reviews, and strategy sessions- We get you up and running and then continue to partner with you to guide and develop your strategy; keeping you on-track and moving toward your goals. You have a lawyer to answer legal questions and an accountant to handle tax questions, now you’ll have a marketing professional to answer your on-going marketing questions.
- Search Engine Optimization – Optimization of all current website pages as well as link building, local optimization and keyword ranking reports.
- Content planning and creation – We build out your content portfolio with social media posts and content specifically designed to improve your search rankings and increase customer trust. The base plan includes 2 blog posts and 50 social media posts per month.
- Online Reputation Management – We give you the infrastructure to collect positive on-line reviews and ratings to make your local search profile stand out and improve your trust and credibility with potential customers.
- Directory management – We unify your business on-line directory listings and work consistently to improve your rankings in your targeted keywords
- Marketing Calendar- We development an annual marketing calendar of specific tactics to make your strategy work.
- Key Metrics Dashboard - Tracks web analytics, reviews received, content published, keyword rankings, and social metrics.
- Continuing Growth Foundation – We help you build the foundation you need to continue to grow your business month after month.
Initial Consultation and Set up fee - Varies
Monthly Investment: $1500
- A website built from the ground up –We will build you a website specifically designed to maximize your content strategy and help implement a plan that keeps it up and running at blazing mobile and browser speeds.
- Stronger On-line Presence – get up to 8 blog posts and 200 social media posts per month. Builds greater customer trust and improves your search engine rankings.
- On-going Publicity Program- We will write and distribute press releases to get you free coverage in the media.
- Facebook Advertising- Reach out to new prospects via the world's largest social media platform.
- Google Pay/Click Advertising- Create a greater on-line presence with pay-per-click ads on Google
- Google Remarketing - Use on-line display advertising to nurture relationships with prospects who have visited your website.
If you would like to learn more about how The SBMA can help take you to a much higher level, simply complete our free Marketing Audit.