Bring High-Energy Expertise to Your Next Meeting with The Small Business Marketing Guy!
Randy Braun, MBA, is The Small Business Marketing Guy. He is an award-winning speaker and President of The Small Business Marketing Academy.
Small businesses are under a lot of pressure in the marketplace today. They often lack the resources necessary to compete with bigger, more sophisticated companies. But the good news is that small businesses can level the playing field through improved marketing strategy and the development of customized marketing systems. These systems are often leveraged via the internet to help small businesses systematically acquire and develop customers month after month.
In his talks, Randy inspires small business owners to focus their marketing efforts, define their unique value propositions, and develop marketing systems that deliver predictable and measurable results. His talks are high-energy, funny, entertaining, and always filled with lots of practical “take-away” value.
Randy currently offers the following programs:
How to Create a Turn-Key Marketing System: Low-Cost Strategies for Increasing Sales and Decreasing Stress
Marketing can be very frustrating for small business owners. Limited resources and the lack of a comprehensive strategy will limit their growth potential and can make them feel overwhelmed. This interactive program addresses the key elements of creating an integrated marketing system that will dramatically increase sales while reducing stress and frustration. Participants will learn how to create a marketing system that accomplishes the following:
- Defines Ideal Customer Profiles so the business can focus it's limited resources for greater impact
- Develops a Unique Value Proposition that makes the business stand out from the competition
- Creates a lead generation system that consistently delivers quality leads each and every month
- Includes tactics for increasing customer loyalty, purchase frequency, and the average value of each sale.
Participants will leave with their own custom blueprint of what their turn-key marketing system will look like.
How to Create a Lead Generation Machine
All businesses must have a steady flow of leads in order to create new customers and grow. But lead generation can be a real challenge for small businesses on a tighter budget. Participants in this workshop will learn how to get more "bang-for-the-buck" and create a lead generation system that delivers predictable results every month. Topics include:
- How to target the right customers
- How to select the handful of media choices that are best suited for your business and budget
- How to get prospects to know, like, and trust you using on-line content marketing
- How to create compelling marketing communications that generate measurable response.
- How to turn your customers into advocates for your business
Here’s what business owners say:
“Randy has an impressive command of the field of marketing and business building. His energy is contagious and he inspired me to move forward in building my business with lots of new tools.”
- Kathy Siebold, Business Consultants, Inc
“Energetic, interesting, and very informative. A great crash course in marketing!”
- Danna Lingo, Wellshire Therapeutic
“Good information and a great presentation!”
- Vernon Caswel, Hot Wheels
“Planning and strategy ideas were superb…”
- Cindy Long, A Mystic Voyage
“Extremely informative. Taught with great enthusiasm!”
- Nanci Smith, Medical Professionals, Inc
Randy Braun, MBA, is an award-winning speaker, marketing strategist, consultant and entrepreneur. He is President of the Small Business Marketing Academy, a firm dedicated to helping small businesses grow and prosper. Randy has led over 100 public seminars on marketing for National Seminars Training (Kansas City, MO) and is the recipient of the (2010) Gold Key International Award for Best Affiliate Instructor at Metropolitan State University of Denver. He has held sales, marketing, and management positions at several major radio stations and The General Electric Company. Entrepreneurial activities include founding two successful businesses and building a large commercial real estate portfolio. He holds both a bachelor’s and a MBA degree in Marketing Strategy and is a Certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant. Randy proudly serves on the Board of Directors for Anchor Center for Blind Children (Denver, CO) and Freedom Service Dogs of America (Englewood, CO).